Here is Part One, in case you missed it.
“The universe mirrors back to us perfectly our beliefs, our intentions, our sincerity. What is the product of the map of reality you carry inside you? If you want to change your experience, you need to change the map.” —Alberto Villoldo
Like I mentioned in Part One, before we think about skin issues externally, we benefit greatly by first seeing them for what they are: TEACHERS.
Teachers showing up to remind us to see our own Beauty and Worth within everything … to see all of existence as One … to experience a sweet tether to all of life, being a purposeful and perfect essence of it.
What is showing up externally is a calling from our essence, our most radiant Self, to create shifts in our everyday lives to bring in more peace, ease, harmony and comfort in the body.
It is a calling to again perceive all of life as One. Whether it be in this moment, or sometime in the future, whenever you are experiencing anger or sadness or frustration with skin issues, come back to these few reminders —
- LISTEN to them as a teacher
- HAVE GRATITUDE, rather than judgement, because they are your catalyst for transformation
- STAY SOFT, FIND EASE rather than resistance or anger or depression. Be so gentle with yourself.
- SHIFT away from whatever doesn’t feel good, and dive fully into what is nourishing and balancing for unique you (and keep in mind this may be very different from the girl next door... and that's okay, because you're different, so please embrace it)
- ONE SPIRIT MEDICINE is the perspective of unity and harmony in all of existence. Begin to see yourself in everything. See Beauty in everything, therefore see your own Beauty and purpose here beyond your skin, beyond what you “think” that you need to look like. See the Beauty in the essence you bring into a room, into people’s lives. Be that. Radiate that. Experience everything as One.
Art is by @danielle_bhavya_winter
Follow us on Instagram for more True Beauty @atone.beauty